lunes, 21 de octubre de 2013

I love animals specially rabbits. They are so clean, intelligent and docile. They can survive in any situation and enviroment.
The rabbits an found in almost all regins of the world from the desert to the polar ice.
The first news of rabbits domestication date back to roman times.
There are marked differences between them  either by coat, size, color, skind estructure and aspects of their cars.
Rabbit are stricty vegetarian but in their diet should by included both protein an fiber(concentrate and hen)

I love my rabbit. He appoached me askind to be caressed sticking his head between my legs or tapping my part of my body.He also gave me kisses in my feet. Infortunat he suddenly died but I remenber him every day and night.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario