miércoles, 9 de octubre de 2013

My favorite piece of technology

I love music, I love walking and I love to do both at the same time, that is the reason I never leave my house without my MP3 player.  I try to keep as much different music as possible, although there is little space available, however I manage to be able to vary from day to day with what I hear. Try to play random songs and have few repetitions even though I walk a lot and travel a lot by bus.

What I have a hard time achieving safe is to keep save the headphones because I always find a way to break them or damage them. At least now I have lasted much more and that has been a relief.



Once I was about to give up this faithful device. I got it when I got off the subway and went over the edge of the walk up to the line. It was terrible. However, I got a security guard down to the line and pick it for me ... That was an interesting experience ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario