jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2013

Opinions:

  • What is your opinion about Cloning?
I think the cloning is a very delicated topic. I feel that men still don't have the wisdom necessary to manipulate genetically other living beings.

  • What is your opinion "Barras Bravas"?
I don't like barras bravas  and I disagree totally their actions. I think they spoil the soccer  activities and sports in general so they should be more controlled by police and people  in general .

  • What is your opinion about killing stray dogs?
I think killing them is not the rewal solution to the dog overpopulation problem. Instead the goverment together with veterinary Medicine Schools should organize mass sterilazation programs in the country to control farther propagation.

  • What is your opinion about tatoos?

I like them, but I think the design must be chosen carefully there are many people who are tatooed with images they later feel regretful for.

What is your opinion about owning an exotic pet?


  • I think they're really lovely animals. In fact I had  a rabbit and it brought a lot of joy to my family. They are very sensitive pets, and require special cares and frequent visits to the veterinary  health control.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario