jueves, 5 de septiembre de 2013




"Si buscas resultados distintos, no hagas siempre lo mismo"
My name is Geraldine Silva.I was born in Santiago,Chile.I studied at Colegio Santa Ana in Ñuñoa.I completed high school studies at Liceo number seven in Providencia.  I study in Universidad de Chile in the degree the Veterinary Medicine but I not finish. Also  I work in the cafe Mug in PRovidencia, Santiago.


I like all kinds animals but my favorite is polar bear.I lioke plays video games and ride a bike and running.

I have two sister. Now,  I live only my mother because my father lives in Algarrobo.

My place favorite its beach. I loved the sea.

3 comentarios:

  1. I love polar bears! but my favorite animal will always be the dog

    regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the marine animals are the best!!!
    What is you favorite video game?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. There is nothing like the sea, definitely

    ResponderEliminar